In the 5th episode of Practising XP podcast, Chirag and Akshay talk about pair programming, some popular misconceptions around it and loads of benefits that they have experienced with the practice.
In this episode we talk about Signups. The activity where team members choose what they are going to work on next. They discuss the benefits of the practice as well as some anti-patterns and possible solutions
This is episode #1 of the Practising XP podcast where we talk about standup anti-patterns and possible remedies.
In the first part we discuss:
- People not coming no time
- Stand ups taking too long
- Stand ups being a status update to the PM
In the second part we discuss:
- Stand up meetings being boring
- Stand up amnesia
- Stand ups becoming more about people than the work
- Network and Connection issues
Some of these as well as other points are discussed elaborately by Jason Yip here.